Looking for a relationship with a quality pool vendor?
We work with several property management companies, HOA's, and national organizations to help ensure that when it comes to their pools and outdoor living areas; everything is kept clean and clear.
How do we do that? We are a one stop shop that can help with new construction, remodel, all the way to weekly service & pool repairs. All of our staff are certified pool & spa operators and we carry all of the required insurance needed for your organization.
We have customers we service once, twice, three times, and up to five times on a weekly basis. If you're tired of the one poler's that show up when they want to, don't communicate with you, and don't understand the requirements of your pool. Then we're the right place for you.
Tasks: Clean, Circulation, & Chemistry balance.
- Chemistry check & balance (pH, Chlorine, Alk, Calcium, CYA’s).
- Detailed log books kept for inspection purposes and reports to the property & service manager(s)
- Vaccuum pool (with Aquavac Hammerhead Pool Vacuum)
- Brush tiles and pool.
- Empty all skimmer baskets and pump basket.
- Skim surface.
- Equipment & filter check and any recommendations for upkeep.
- Backwashing, rinsing, & recharging filters as needed.
- Basic chemicals included for balancing water chemistry
- Filter cleans & additional chemicals such as Algaecide or perfect weekly not included.
- Billed at the beginning of each month.
Or send us a message below.